|Industrial property north||Industrial property south||Industrial property central Peggau|
Peggau is a market town with 2125 citizens in the county Graz Umgebung in Styria. The municipality is only 15 km in the North of the capital Graz on the west border of the mountain area of Graz. Peggau and the neighboring town Deutschfeistritz are only separated by the river Mur.
– The expressway Brucker Schnellstraße (S 35) is running through the area of Peggau and can be reached on three different ways
– The highway Pyhrn Autobahn (A9) is only 2 km away
– The border of Graz can be reached in 8 minutes, the center in approx. 18 minutes by car
– The train station Peggau-Deutschfeistritz is in 5 minute walking distance to the property
– Graz and Bruck an der Mur can be reached by high-speed railway S1 and Übelbach by the local railroad every hour
– The airport Graz, an important hub in national air traffic, is only 20 minutes away by car
– The number of passengers arriving and leaving on the Grazer airport has been constant over the last years and amount to approx. 1 million people. The annual volume of cargo is appr. 11000 tons.
– The airport Graz offers daily nonstop flights to the German automobile metropolises Munich, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart as well as to the international flight-hub Frankfurt. Overall the airport offers flight connections to 15 different regions.
– The airport is located in the South of Graz and can be reached over the direct exit „Flughafen“ on the highway A2/A9